firstname.lastname@example.org ● staceyzable.com
Passionate, innovative, and creative award-winning branded content expert with the ability to take any print or digital project from concept to completion, including project management, writing, editing, and overseeing freelance writers, production and/or web development.
Dedicated, detail-oriented, high organization skills, with a successful record of guiding and motivating editorial teams in house and remotely. Experience includes sponsored and branded content, marketing programs, news and feature writing, website creation, and full inserts and guides, with a strong focus on travel, meetings and groups, lifestyle, and parenting.
Project Management; Branded Content Writing; B2B, B2C, and Consumer; Concept Development; Editing; Marketing; Sales; Publicity; Digital and Print; InCopy, Basecamp, and Articulate.
STACEY ZABLE CUSTOM CONTENT, New York, N.Y.
Established Custom Content, Marketing, and Editorial Company
2010 to Present
- AFAR Media Digital and Print Magazine Content
Temporary Branded Content Editor assigned to oversee, assign, write, edit, and produce sponsored content for both AFAR magazine and AFAR.com.
- Bonnier Corp. Travel Group Print Magazines
Edit, write, and project manage entire branded content sections for Caribbean Travel + Life, Destination Weddings & Honeymoons, Islands, SNOW, and Spa.
- Northstar Travel Group Digital and Print Projects
Project editor, writer, and manager for content that includes Thought Leadership articles; the annual 125+-page digital and print United States Tour Operators Association (USTOA) Business Resource; destination, hotel, and cruise guides; meeting, incentive, and group inserts; and multipart travel supplier training programs featuring online education paired with marketing initiatives to promote the courses.
- CIE Tours Marketing Content Creator
Concept, edit, and write emails, blogs, and e-newsletters working with sales, marketing planners, and digital designers for international tour operator.
- Additional Custom Content Work
Content writer for Visit Tampa Bay and VisitNJ.org; write sponsored sections in Travel + Leisure and Food & Wine; manage and write brochures for tour operators, including Travel Impressions and Lindblad Expeditions.
News and Feature Editorial Writing
- AAA Digital and Print Magazines
Write print and online articles for AAA GO! (AAA Carolinas), AAA Traveler Worldwise (AAA Mid-Atlantic), and AAA Your Way (AAA Northeast).
- USA TODAY Digital Site and Print Magazines
Contributing writer/editor for various Gannett publications, including USA TODAY Best Years, USA TODAY Go Escape, USA TODAY HOME, USA TODAY Modern Woman, and USA TODAY Transportation Today; write native ad sections for USATODAY.com.
- Newsday Special Supplements
Write articles for Newsday’s insert publications.
- Sunseeker In-Flight Print Magazine for Allegiant Airlines
Contributing Editor for event sections, roundups, and destination stories for the East and West Coast editions.
- New York Lifestyles Magazine
Contributing writer for monthly lifestyle magazine.
- NYC & Company Content Creation
Sole writer for the printed 150+-page New York City Official Travel Planner and the 200+-page New York City Official Meeting & Event Planner for New York City’s tourism bureau.
- Family Vacation Critic Website
Contributing writer for family-focused travel site, with assignments based on travel and overall knowledge of the travel industry.
- Cruiseline.com Website
Contributing writer on ocean and river cruises.
- Scholastic.com Parenting Site
Write articles and Daily Tips on inspiring children to read and write.
- Benchmark Education Company Children’s Book Writer
Write elementary school grade level books.
- Other Freelance Content
Write articles on assignment for various magazines and websites, including For the Bride, NY Parenting Media, Palm Beach Illustrated, Parenting, and ShermansCruise.com.
- Public Relations Work
Write client sponsored content, special editorial sections, digital newsletters, and press releases for Adelphi University, Finn Partners, Kroon Communications, Lou Hammond Group, Mardiks Public Relations, and MMGY Global.
TRAVALLIANCE, Westampton, N.J.
Executive Editor: June 2006 to October 2010
- Managed the Custom Content division, which produced multipart online and print educational programs, virtual events, and branded content, most hosted on TravelAgentAcademy.com, VirtualTravelSeminars.com and VirtualTravelEvents.com.
- Oversaw all aspects of projects, from concept to completion, including writing and editing articles; planning and approving design and photography; working with clients, associate editors, and freelance writers; and coordinating finished materials with the production and technology departments.
- Wrote about luxury travel, family travel, spas, destinations, cruises and hotels for print magazines Agent@Home and Vacation Agent, the online e-newsletter Travel Pulse Daily and the consumer website TravelTribe.com.
- Online video news and feature reporting on location and in-studio for TravelPulse.com.
QUESTEX, New York, N.Y.
Consultant/Project Manager: January 2003 to June 2006;
Senior Editor: July 1991 to January 2003
- Supervised custom print and digital branded content for the Travel Agent magazine brand, including the printed magazine and com.
- Regular contributor to Travel Agent magazine, focusing on the cruise, luxury, and family markets.
TOUR & TRAVEL NEWS, Manhasset, N.Y.
Assistant Editor: April 1989 to June 1991
- Investigative travel trade news and feature writing.
64 Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) Golden Bell and Adrian Awards.
- University at Albany, State University of New York: B.A. Communications, English and Journalism
- Nottingham Trent University, England