STACEY ZABLE CUSTOM CONTENT, Bayside, N.Y.
Established Custom Media and Editorial Company: 1991 to Present
• Contributing Editor, USATODAY.com: Write articles for USA Today Go Escape, USA Today Best Years, and USA Today Best of New York; write native ad travel sections for USAToday.com.
• Contributing Writer: Write articles and blogs for FamilyVacationCritic.com and Cruiseline.com.
• Travel Editor, New York Parenting Media: Write feature articles on family travel.
• Contributing Editor, Scholastic.com: Write how-to articles on inspiring children to read and write.
• Other Freelance Writing: Articles on honeymoons, domestic and international destinations, hotels, spas, cruise lines, family travel and travel trends for various magazines and websites, including For the Bride, New York Lifestyles Magazine, Palm Beach Illustrated, Parenting, Premier Hotels & Resorts, Recommend, Sunseeker (in-flight magazine for Allegiant), and VisitNJ.org.
• Sponsored Content Editor, AFAR Media: Project manage, assign, write, edit and produce sponsored custom content for both AFAR magazine and AFAR.com.
• Contributing Editor, Bonnier Corp.: Write and project manage special sections for Bonnier Corp.’s Travel Group publications, including Islands, Destination Weddings & Honeymoons, Caribbean Travel + Life, Spa and SNOW.
• Custom Media/Advertorial Work: Sole writer for the New York City Official Travel Planner and the New York City Official Meeting & Event Planner for NYC & Company; content writer for Visit Tampa Bay; write special sections in Travel + Leisure, T+L Family, Food & Wine and Elite Traveler; custom content writing and project management for Northstar Travel Group; write, design and program digital travel agent educational programs for The Travel Institute; project manage and write brochures for tour operators, including Travel Impressions and Lindblad Expeditions.
• Public Relations: Write client sponsored content, special editorial sections, digital newsletters and press releases for Finn Partners, MMGY Global, Lou Hammond Group and Mardiks Public Relations.
• Children’s Books: Write elementary school grade level books for Benchmark Education Company.
TRAVALLIANCE, Westampton, N.J.
Executive Editor: June 2006 to October 2010
• Managed the Custom division, which produces multipart online and print educational programs, virtual events and advertorials aimed at the travel agent community; most hosted on TravelAgentAcademy.com, VirtualTravelSeminars.com and VirtualTravelEvents.com.
• Oversaw all aspects of projects, from inception to completion, including writing and editing articles; planning and approving design and photography; working with clients, associate editors and freelance writers; and coordinating finished materials with the production and technology departments.
• Wrote about family travel, spas, destinations, cruises and hotels for print magazines Agent@Home and Vacation Agent, the online e-newsletter Travel Pulse Daily and the consumer website TravelTribe.com.
• Online video news and feature reporting on location and in-studio for TravelPulse.com.
TRAVEL AGENT MAGAZINE CUSTOM PUBLISHING, New York, N.Y.
Consultant/Project Manager: January 2003 to June 2006
Senior Editor: July 1991 to January 2003
• Supervised and wrote custom print and online sponsored content and travel agent educational programs.
• Regular contributor to Travel Agent magazine.
TOUR & TRAVEL NEWS, Manhasset, N.Y.
Assistant Editor: April 1989 to June 1991
• Investigative travel trade news and feature writing.
64 Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) Golden Bell and Adrian Awards.
• State University of New York at Albany; B.A. Magna Cum Laude
• Trent Polytechnic, Nottingham, England; Exchange Student